The pressure-sensitive detection mat CareMat® TRX is used exclusively for radio call operation at an Ergophone telephone with integrated radio receiver or at an Ergophone external radio receiver/radio receiver TRX.
The caregivers can observe at any time day or night, when and where a patient has left the bed. The CareMat® provides ideal support: The risk of falls and the dangers, which can arise from patients with disorientation can be considerably reduced.
- Prevention of falls due to quick assistance
- Reduces nightly rounds
- Security with full freedom of movement
- Carrying handles for easy handling
- Non-slip material
- Hygienic, easy to clean and resistant to body fluids
- European Social Alarm frequency 869,2 MHz
- Bidirectional transceiver (TRX)
- Technical monitoring (battery monitoring and daily report)
- Battery: button cell CR2450 Lithium 3V
- Battery life: up to 5 years under normal use (emergency call trigger once a day and a test call weekly)
- Coverage: up to 30 m in buildings (depending of the building structure), up to 250 m outdoors
Subject to modifications.
The technical data you will find on the Datasheet (502 KB).
CareMat® TRX A as a bedside rug.
Size: 110 x 70 cm. Weight: 8,2 kg.
CareMat® TRX B as a doormat.
Size: 70 x 40 cm. Weight: 3,2 kg.
CareMat® TRX C as a bedside rug, half round.
Size: 110 x 70 cm. Weight: 6,5 kg.